Sponsor a Breakfast Seminar
Sponsor a Pine Bush Chamber Breakfast Seminar-– Events held the 3rd Thursday of the month*, held at the American Legion hall PB unless you have a venue to use, 1 1/2-hour seminar where members and non ‐ members (fee charged) are expected to arrive close to a set ‐ time and anticipated to remain for the event time 7:30 – 9 am. Brief net-working time is provided at the beginning and end of the seminar. *if you have a venue to use you may change the day if needed
- The Business Owner provides set-up assistance and refreshments (at minimum coffee (w/ condiments) and bagels, other baked goods, fruit, yogurt, H2O, juice etc.).
- The PBACC promotes the event via social media and print and conducts “the program”, usually introduction of the business owner and drawing of any member door prize items provided
- The sponsor of the breakfast can also be the seminar presenter or needs to provide one (Chamber approval needed)
- Promotional items and business cards can be placed on the welcome table for guest arrival
- The business owner is given the opportunity to speak about their business about 5-10 min.
- The Pine Bush Chamber places a post‐ event photos on the PBACC facebook
The Business Owner may elect to “cater” the event. The choice is up to the host. We suggest a Chamber member if suitable – if a Chamber member is selected they will be advertised in any materials used pre and post event. If it is a non ‐ member the host may place recognition cards or signs at the event in the location of the food/beverage items and can give the caterer verbal recognition when they speak during the event.