VENDOR and ENTERTAINMENT GUIDELINES
1) All Vendors/Entertainment will go through an APPLICATION process.
2) Please READ the guidelines below to see if your business meets the Vendor/Entertainment Types.
• Artists (all mediums)
• Artisans or Quality Crafters (soaps, candles, quilting, etc.)
• Local Farms & Growers (honey, seasonal produce, flowers, plants, etc.)
• Artisan Foods
• Craft Beverages
• Spa and Wellness
• Table Space: (72” x 30” Max) Fee: $25.
• Tent Space: (10’ x 10’) Fee: $40.
Vendors are responsible for providing their own table, tent and tablecloths.
The event runs from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
There is no compensation.
We encourage you to set up a merchandise table and a tip jar during your performance.
* Vendors/Entertainment/Musicians must apply online each month to participate (May through December, 2021).
* Applications will be available online up until seven days prior to the event date, OR- Until spaces sell out should that happen first.
* Vendor/Entertainment spaces are currently limited as we still need to remain six feet apart. We’re hopeful that more spaces will become available in future months as social distancing restrictions ease.
* Please follow current Social Distance and Mask rules as required on event date.
* NO electricity will be available to vendors.
* Vendors are responsible for complete removal of their own trash.
* NO vendor will be allowed items that are considered weapons, unsafe, tobacco-related, sexual, or destructive.
* Tent & table set up is between 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm ONLY. Vehicle unloading space is minimal. You must be able to unload your vehicle and park in another location by 3:45 pm. Vendors are responsible for providing their own table, tent and tablecloths.
* NO vehicles (other than approved) will be permitted in the FF area during event hours.
* Break down starts no earlier than 7:00 pm.
* Vendors (including youth) are NOT to solicit or place signage in any area other than their allotted space.
* NO walking around soliciting raffles, political parties, or goods to the crowd.
* NO political parties or related organizations are allowed to participate in First Fridays.
* Items other than contracted products should NOT be sold, for example, No Silly String, No smoke bombs. PLEASE Use best and reasonable discretion.
3) Vendors, if approved, an email will be sent with a link for you to make payment.
4) Entertainment, if approved, an email will be sent with a confirmation. Location to be determined by First Fridays committee.
This is a neutral, family-friendly event. We will not be accepting applications from anyone who sells tobacco-related, sexual-related products, or any political party affiliates.
Please Note: The FIRST FRIDAY COMMITTEE reserves the right to shut down vendors who do not observe these guidelines.