Host A Mixer
Host a Pine Bush Area Chamber evening mixer
To help member businesses in the Pine Bush Area Chamber of Commerce increase exposure for their business and to help members know the host business in greater depth.
Be a member of the Pine Bush Area Chamber of Commerce
The PBACC will help business owners increase their exposure by promoting mixers at the host business location as outlined below:
Evening Mixer -Held on the last Monday of the chosen month, a 1 1/2 – 2 hour flexible mixer where members and non‐members can arrive any time after the mixer starts and leave any time before the mixer ends; this allows for a greater number of attendees since the schedule is flexible and no one gets tied up for an extended period (unless they choose too).
- The Business Owner provides location and refreshments (at minimum soda and finger food, other beverages and food may be served at the Business Owner’s discretion (no hard liquor preferred), plates, glasses, cups, utensils, napkins, etc.)
- The PBACC promotes the event and conducts “the program”, usually introduction of the business owner, any announcements and handling of any promotional give aways (e.g. a drawing, door prize).
- The business owner is given the opportunity to speak about their business and/or take Chamber members on a “tour”
- The PBACC places a post event article on the Pine Bush Chamber website and Facebook page with photos
- Invitations are also sent to local newspapers.
- Promotional items and discounts for guests for future visits are encouraged.
The Business Owner may elect to “cater” the event. The choice is up to the host. We suggest a Chamber member if suitable – if a Chamber member is selected they will be advertised in any materials used pre and post event. If it is a non ‐ member the host may place recognition cards or signs at the event in the location of the food/beverage items and can give the caterer verbal recognition when they speak during the event.